10411 S Quebec Ave, Tulsa, OK 741375 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $235,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Zoned, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,323 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 71750832800790
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 22224347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10411 S Quebec Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% less than in Tulsa, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 5915 E 107th St Tulsa, OK$310K55.55,595
- 5921 E 107th St Tulsa, OK$360K54.55,830
- 10421 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$284K--2.53,106
- 4208 E 104th St Tulsa, OK$221K322,624
- 10404 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$208K32.52,446
- 10412 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$276K--2.53,074
- 10404 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$223K--32,876
- 10429 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$356K--3.54,412
- 10420 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$254K--2.52,984
- 4201 E 104th St Tulsa, OK$239K32.53,079
- 10412 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$257K332,650
- 4209 E 104th St Tulsa, OK$258K--2.53,217
- 4220 E 104th St Tulsa, OK--Studio33,190
- 10430 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$261K433,274
- 10405 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$238K--2.52,766
- 10501 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK$189K332,631
- 10420 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$263K432,926
- 10308 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$333K--2.53,728
- 4301 E 105th St Tulsa, OK$256K42.53,041
- 4219 E 105th Pl Tulsa, OK$240K--2.52,860
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!