10412 Orpheus Dr, El Paso, TX 799244 beds, 2 baths, 1,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: A64299900904500
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 27370930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10412 Orpheus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% greater than in El Paso, and 60% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 10416 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$122K--22,029
- 10408 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$113K--21,433
- 10425 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$110K421,386
- 10421 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$91K--21,350
- 10420 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$88K321,294
- 10429 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$119K--21,993
- 10404 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$109K--21,256
- 10417 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$97K--21,330
- 10413 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$94K--21,335
- 10433 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$103K--21,353
- 10409 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$102K31.751,236
- 10424 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$98K--21,339
- 10417 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$105K--21,318
- 10413 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$94K--21,209
- 10401 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$116K--21,342
- 10400 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$110K321,342
- 10421 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$117K321,724
- 10437 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$87K321,269
- 10428 Orpheus Dr El Paso, TX$93K321,257
- 10407 Aphrodite Dr El Paso, TX$110K321,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!