10412 Sycamore Ave, Kansas City, MO 641343 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,568 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 50930121500000000
- Zillow Home ID: 2442334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10412 Sycamore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickman Mills South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 90.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.7% greater than in Kansas City Metro, and 544.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickman Mills South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickman Mills South home values.
- 10408 Sycamore Ave Kansas City, MO$58K321,052
- 8000 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$56K321,034
- 10404 Sycamore Ave Kansas City, MO$47K22938
- 7908 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$70K32971
- 10411 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$76K421,480
- 10415 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$73K321,052
- 10407 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$65K22910
- 8019 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$70K32968
- 10421 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$55K321,077
- 8001 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$55K321,118
- 10400 Sycamore Ave Kansas City, MO$63K321,400
- E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$57K32958
- 10401 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$62K321,177
- 7909 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$63K321,078
- Smalley Ct Kansas City, MO$66K321,084
- 10425 Smalley Ave Kansas City, MO$76K321,268
- 10407 Sycamore Ave Kansas City, MO$70K321,003
- 8005 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$47K32979
- 10342 Sycamore Ave Kansas City, MO$48K32940
- 7905 E 104th Ter Kansas City, MO$74K32899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.