- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10415 111th St, Jamaica, NY 114193 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,679 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 095340082
- Zillow Home ID: 32125907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10415 111th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10417 111th St Jamaica, NY$420K41.51,649
- 10419 111th St Jamaica, NY$461K----1,744
- 11106 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$425K----2,320
- 11108 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$385K----2,320
- 11104 Liberty Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$248K--0.5--
- 10423 111th St Jamaica, NY$571K----1,802
- 11112 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$816K----6,374
- 10425 111th St Jamaica, NY$470K----1,801
- 11114 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$565K----2,090
- 10414 112th St Jamaica, NY$410K----1,392
- 10416 112th St Jamaica, NY$401K----1,216
- 11108 Liberty Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$353K------
- 10418 112th St Jamaica, NY$461K----1,216
- 10429 111th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,345
- 10422 112th St Jamaica, NY$433K----1,392
- 10424 112th St Jamaica, NY$389K31.51,216
- 10740 112th St South Richmond Hill, NY$630K63.52,615
- 10426 112th St Jamaica, NY$548K31.51,344
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292