- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10415 200th St, Jamaica, NY 114121,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 108960050
- Zillow Home ID: 32155057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10415 200th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 775% higher than in New York, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 10421 200th St Jamaica, NY$422K----1,666
- 10411 200th St Jamaica, NY$458K431,665
- 10425 200th St Jamaica, NY$443K----1,658
- 20008 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$398K----2,172
- 20006 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$368K421,780
- 10427 200th St Jamaica, NY$350K321,582
- 104th Ave Queens, NY--------
- 10412 201st St Jamaica, NY$416K31.51,320
- 10416 201st St Jamaica, NY$360K----1,260
- 20002 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$369K----1,855
- 10420 201st St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,200
- 20016 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$369K----1,288
- 10429 200th St Jamaica, NY$294K523,325
- 10422 201st St Jamaica, NY$369K----1,200
- 10431 200th St Jamaica, NY$399K----1,423
- 20020 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$427K421,950
- 10428 201st St Saint Albans, NY$366K321,340
- 10428 201st St Jamaica, NY$399K321,340
- 10420 200th St Jamaica, NY$399K----1,686
- 10424 200th St Jamaica, NY$402K----1,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292