- Lot: 8,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 549 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,805 all time views
- 70 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2005 for $294,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: T2748572
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 105 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Water Extras \ Boats - None Allowed, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0592492948
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55178565
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-318K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is 22.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% higher than in Tampa, and 361% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|10413 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$203K||3||2||2,074|
|10417 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$207K||4||3||1,796|
|10411 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$272K||4||3||2,930|
|10419 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$202K||4||3||1,982|
|10418 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$213K||4||3||1,855|
|10416 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$207K||3||2||2,059|
|10409 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$206K||3||2||2,074|
|10420 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$284K||4||3.5||2,853|
|10414 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$278K||4||3||2,952|
|10412 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$198K||3||2||2,074|
|10422 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$197K||3||2||2,059|
|10421 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$264K||4||3.5||2,850|
|10489 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$262K||6||3||3,078|
|10491 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$201K||4||2||2,089|
|10493 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$188K||3||2||1,861|
|10410 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$281K||4||4||2,930|
|10424 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$274K||4||3.5||2,853|
|10487 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$274K||4||3||3,117|
|10423 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$197K||3||2||2,046|
|10495 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$273K||4||3||3,117|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.