10417 131st St E, Puyallup, WA 983743 beds, 2 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $118
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 0419152119
- Zillow Home ID: 49186594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10417 131st St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98374, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% lower than in South Hill, and 124.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98374 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98374 home values.
- 10413 131st St E Puyallup, WA$238K31.751,850
- 10517 132nd St E Puyallup, WA$224K31.751,622
- 13102 105th Ave E Puyallup, WA$237K42.52,047
- 12904 105th Ave E Puyallup, WA$304K42.52,921
- 10505 131st St E Puyallup, WA$230K31.751,541
- 12913 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$155K32.51,546
- 12913 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$232K32.51,502
- 105th Avenue Ct E WA--------
- 12912 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$155K32.51,546
- 13110 105th Ave E Puyallup, WA$212K431,850
- 12910 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$163K32.51,501
- 12910 105th Ave Ct E Puyallup, WA$182K32.51,501
- 10502 131st St E Puyallup, WA$223K31.751,613
- 105th Avenue Ct E WA$252K------
- 12911 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$156K32.51,546
- 12911 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$177K32.51,546
- 13114 105th Ave E Puyallup, WA$232K32.51,860
- 10509 131st St E Puyallup, WA$244K31.751,884
- 12807 105th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA$291K42.253,072
- 10508 131st St E Puyallup, WA$252K432,195
Nearby Schools in South Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292