10417 NE 109th St, Kirkland, WA 98033
Sold on 3/18/13: $596,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,670 sq ft
- Lot:0.31 acres
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $596,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow276
- Elementary SchoolBell Elem
- Garage Size400
- High SchoolLake Wash High
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolKirkland Jnr High
- Parcel #3756300055
- School DistrictLake Washington
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48891806
- Basement sqft1,060
- Construction Quality6.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$606,705||$564K – $649K||+$22,080||$227||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,453/mo||$1.7K – $2.7K/mo||+$21||$0.92||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Juanita home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Kirkland as a whole. Among South Juanita homes, this home is valued 65.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Juanita market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.2% greater than in Kirkland, and 74% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Juanita home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Juanita home values.
Neighborhood for 10417 Ne 109th Street
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Alelxander Graham Bell Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.7 mi
- Futures School (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Juanita High (assigned) 10-12 1.2 mi
- Environmental & Adventure School (assigned) 6-9 2.3 mi
- Finn Hill Junior High (assigned) 7-9 2.4 mi
- Kirkland Junior High 7-9 0.4 mi
- Peter Kirk Elementary K-6 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005