10418 Losa Dr, Dallas, TX 752183 beds, 2 baths, 1,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City
- Remodeled, Elec, Plumbing HVA. Insulated crawl space, extra storage in attice, BOSCH Water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 00000378358000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26742510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10418 Losa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 10414 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$83K--1768
- 10422 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$86K21992
- 10410 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$88K--1828
- 10430 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$110K31.51,017
- 10429 Esta Buena Dr Dallas, TX$87K--1828
- 10425 Esta Buena Dr Dallas, TX$62K21900
- 10419 Esta Buena Dr Dallas, TX$85K--1983
- 10435 Esta Buena Dr Dallas, TX$151K321,308
- 10421 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$78K21768
- 10415 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$101K--11,018
- 10425 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$64K321,128
- 10411 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$82K21762
- 10431 Losa Dr Dallas, TX$73K--1882
- 1404 Casa Vale Dr Dallas, TX$131K211,088
- 10415 Esta Buena Dr Dallas, TX$87K211,326
- 1405 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$111K321,700
- 1410 Casa Vale Dr Dallas, TX$69K311,072
- 1322 Casa Vale Dr Dallas, TX$82K21812
- 1321 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$116K--11,046
- 1415 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$62K211,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!