1042 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 947102 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $767
- Parking: None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 054 177900300
- Zillow Home ID: 24832671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1042 Dwight Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Berkeley, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 5 beds, 2 baths
1,606 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1910
- 5 beds, 2 baths
- 1042 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA$476K21600
- 1042 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA$632K21--
- 1048 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA$511K21.5938
- 1034 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA$524K11600
- 2502 10th St Berkeley, CA$645K221,146
- 2502 10th St Berkeley, CA$540K21600
- 2506 10th St Berkeley, CA$526K11600
- 2508 10th St Berkeley, CA$506K11600
- 2440 10th St Berkeley, CA$884K322,050
- 2510 10th St Berkeley, CA$535K221,136
- 2514 10th St Berkeley, CA$951K623,394
- 2436 10th St Berkeley, CA$1.01M433,438
- 2453 10th St Berkeley, CA$712K442,415
- 2516 10th St Berkeley, CA$522K11600
- 2449 10th St APT 1 Berkeley, CA$1.41M1254,443
- 2434 10th St Berkeley, CA$722K311,708
- 1090 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA$581K211,112
- 2443 10th St Berkeley, CA$954K442,800
- 2509 10th St Berkeley, CA$1.52M452,424
- 2439 9th St Berkeley, CA$860K641,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!