- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1042 Leslie Ln, Norman, OK 730695 beds, 2 baths, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0034974
- Zillow Home ID: 21737483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1042 Leslie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 1040 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$113K321,056
- 1041 Cruce St Norman, OK$109K321,232
- 1038 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$121K321,318
- 1039 Cruce St Norman, OK$121K221,286
- 715 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$130K321,447
- 1039 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$110K221,076
- 1200 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$135K31.51,400
- 1036 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$111K221,278
- 1037 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$94K31936
- 1037 Cruce St Norman, OK$257K323,499
- 1201 Cruce St Norman, OK$145K321,683
- 706 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$252K542,958
- 1035 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$120K321,440
- 1034 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$93KStudio--1,521
- 1202 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$101K321,170
- 1042 W Boyd St Norman, OK$169K321,986
- 1040 Cruce St Norman, OK$133K321,370
- 1035 Cruce St Norman, OK$201K322,205
- 1040 W Boyd St Norman, OK$103K211,304
- 1038 Cruce St Norman, OK$128K321,291
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!