1042 Main St, Jeffersonville, IN 471303 beds, 1 bath, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful, well-maintained open floor plan home 3 minutes walking distance to U.S. Census Bureau. Also a great location for the new Amazon Facility in Jeffersonville, IN. This home has many new upgrades as well as newer amenities! Meticulously cared for both in and out!! Nice size eat-in kitchen. New counter tops with a lower counter top which serves as a writing or computer desk with pull out drawer. Also has new oak kitchen cabinets including two Butler Pantrys w/slide out shelves, and floor is newer ceramic tile. New garbage disposal and new over the range microwave. Other flooring through out home is oak hardwood which has been refinished. Nice spacious dining area, large living room with limestone wood burning fireplace. Three (3) bedrooms, one (1) bath with new lavatory, sink and faucet, new water saving commode, and refinished bathtub. Home has half basement with laundry area and hookups. Front of home has a nice 6-1/2' x 40' stamped concrete covered porch with swing. Back of house has a nice 10'x20' covered redwood deck. Detached one and a half over sized car garage with overhead florescent lights w/outlets galore including 220 amp service with its own fuse/breaker box. New overhead garage door and service door. Back of garage has a finished lean-tu for additional storage. Attached to front of garage is a 4 car carport with a large double-wide driveway. Back yard was just fenced with 6' tall white vinyl privacy fence with a 10' wide privacy gate access. This home is all vinyl sided and virtually maintenance free. Newer double pained energy efficient Champion tip out windows for easy cleaning! This home is also located in an enterprise zone for tax relief. The entire house including the attic is very well insulated resulting in very reasonable utility bills. All rooms have ceiling fans. House inside has been painted and is move in ready immediately without any further work!! 5 minutes across bridge to Louisville, KY and 10 minutes to all major businesses including shopping, mall and eateries.Will consider a rent-to-own with a non-refundable down payment of $3,000 to be applied to the selling price and a 12 month lease at $850 a month. Tenant must obtain financing before expiration of the 12 month lease.
***Shown by Appointment Only***.
Realtors or Brokers: 1/2 month rental commission up front and 2% selling commission after obtaining client and successful sale of home.
For appointment, please call (904) 644-7249 or cell (502) 299-1995
1042 Main Street (google map) (yahoo map)
Location: Jeffersonville, IN (U.S. Census Bureau)
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Lot: 9,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $114,900
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2111118725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1042 Main Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47130 home values.
- 1032 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$50K21975
- 1034 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$41K211,006
- 1029 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$60K21972
- 1035 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$76K321,197
- 1027 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$52K211,184
- 1038 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$56K21936
- 1037 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$66K22888
- 1031 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$89K31.51,886
- 1030 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$45K211,216
- 1040 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$87K211,737
- 1025 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$39K311,260
- 1041 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$83K311,184
- 1042 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$98K311,330
- 1039 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$70K21972
- 1014 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$114K31--
- 1044 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$117K31.51,800
- 1047 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$87K211,262
- 1045 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$61K21800
- 1007 Main St Jeffersonville, IN$63K211,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!