- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1042 W Boyd St, Norman, OK 730693 beds, 2 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $100,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Parcel #: R0034956
- Zillow Home ID: 21737465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1042 W Boyd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 1040 W Boyd St Norman, OK$103K211,304
- W Boyd St Norman, OK$93K21966
- 715 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$131K321,447
- 1039 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$111K221,076
- 1038 W Boyd St Norman, OK$93K21966
- 1037 W Boyd St Norman, OK$102K321,167
- 1035 W Boyd St Norman, OK$94K21956
- 1037 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$94K31936
- 1033 W Boyd St Norman, OK$123K321,248
- 700 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$198K321,726
- 1031 W Boyd St Norman, OK$97K31960
- 706 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$252K542,958
- 1035 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$120K321,440
- 1029 W Boyd St Norman, OK$127K321,050
- 1130 Grover Ln Norman, OK$124K321,372
- 1042 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$193K521,996
- 1034 W Boyd St Norman, OK$103K311,207
- 1040 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$113K321,056
- 1126 Grover Ln Norman, OK$95K21945
- 1033 Leslie Ln Norman, OK$99K311,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292