10420 Kankakee Ln, Riverview, FL 335784 beds, 2 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 635 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2-Car Garage, Built-In Vanity, Carpet, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Living Room, Great Room, HOA, Jack and Jill Bathroom, Master Suite, Palladian Windows, Private Study, Suntree Estates, Tile Floors, Window Seats, dual sinks, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 0758315036
- Zillow Home ID: 44998669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10420 Kankakee Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33578 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 109.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% lower than in Riverview, and 211.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33578 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33578 home values.
- 10422 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$252K322,350
- 10408 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$209K321,788
- 10419 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$276K432,106
- 10406 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$232K332,038
- 10417 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$264K232,252
- 10424 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$305K432,578
- 10425 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$280K322,118
- 10404 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$205K22.51,854
- 7426 Mint Julep Dr Riverview, FL$212K321,910
- 7424 Mint Julep Dr Riverview, FL$213K321,968
- 10401 W Hackney Dr Riverview, FL$164K11660
- 7428 Mint Julep Dr Riverview, FL$226K42.52,124
- 10415 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$333K432,383
- 7422 Mint Julep Dr Riverview, FL$232K432,254
- 10402 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$242K421,869
- 10426 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$197K322,128
- 10427 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$279K322,231
- 7420 Mint Julep Dr Riverview, FL$214K422,080
- 10407 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL--------
- 10409 Kankakee Ln Riverview, FL$202K321,637
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!