10420 Western Ave, Downey, CA 902416 beds, 6 baths, 2,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Each unit has a separate, private 2-car garage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Zillow Home ID: 2115487185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10420 Western Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% greater than in Downey, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 10350 Western Ave Downey, CA$408K21797
- 10332 Western Ave Downey, CA$602K322,134
- 10356 Western Ave Downey, CA$666K532,427
- 10341 Western Ave Downey, CA$2.14M6--14,810
- 10326 Western Ave APT 206 Downey, CA$450KStudio1--
- 10326 Western Ave APT 208 Downey, CA$966K21--
- 10410 Western Ave Downey, CA$492K321,631
- 10403 Western Ave Downey, CA$591K421,880
- 10416 Western Ave Downey, CA$381K21720
- 10327 Western Ave APT D Downey, CA$487K11825
- 10422 Western Ave Downey, CA$1.03MStudio--2,966
- 10308 Western Ave APT 201 Downey, CA$557K211,200
- 10247 La Reina Ave APT G Downey, CA$511K11--
- 10317 La Reina Ave APT D Downey, CA$393K11--
- 10419 Western Ave Downey, CA$533K311,180
- 10306 La Reina Ave APT A Downey, CA--211,000
Nearby Schools in Downey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292