10424 Warren St, El Paso, TX 799243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 773 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2010
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 397868
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 270 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,041 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S81699910700100
- Zillow Home ID: 27486611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10424 Warren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 10428 Warren St El Paso, TX$90K32950
- 10425 Alcan St El Paso, TX$75K221,085
- 10432 Warren St El Paso, TX$96K--21,000
- 10429 Alcan St El Paso, TX$72K--21,158
- 5544 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$83K--21,223
- 5548 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$96K--21,205
- 5537 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$81K321,313
- 10433 Alcan St El Paso, TX$73K31988
- 10436 Warren St El Paso, TX$86K--2988
- 5552 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$85K421,176
- 5540 Norwood Ct El Paso, TX$73K--2974
- 10437 Alcan St El Paso, TX$77K321,211
- 5540 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$84K--21,443
- 10440 Warren St El Paso, TX$76K321,444
- 5533 Edinburg Dr El Paso, TX$117K--21,724
- 5537 Edinburg Dr El Paso, TX$115K321,836
- 5533 Dearborne Dr El Paso, TX$98K--21,118
- 10441 Alcan St El Paso, TX$72K--21,070
- 5536 Norwood Ct El Paso, TX$75K--21,043
- 5541 Edinburg Dr El Paso, TX$77K321,255
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.