- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10429 Neland St, Raleigh, NC 276142 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 172802689609000
- Zillow Home ID: 50108448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10429 Neland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 10425 Neland St Raleigh, NC$213K321,658
- 10433 Neland St Raleigh, NC$202K--2.51,669
- 10437 Neland St Raleigh, NC$206K--2.51,849
- 10421 Neland St Raleigh, NC$187K331,669
- 10404 Neland St # 0 Raleigh, NC$200K321,587
- 10441 Neland St Raleigh, NC$207K32.51,744
- 10417 Neland St Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,669
- 10428 Neland St Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,587
- 10424 Neland St Raleigh, NC$205K--2.51,597
- 10432 Neland St Raleigh, NC$200K231,730
- 10436 Neland St Raleigh, NC$175K331,587
- 10436 Neland St Raleigh, NC$199K--2.51,587
- 10445 Neland St Raleigh, NC$206K32.51,710
- 10420 Neland St Raleigh, NC$196K--31,739
- 10415 Neland St Raleigh, NC$204K331,662
- 10440 Neland St Raleigh, NC$199K--2.51,739
- 10416 Neland St Raleigh, NC$200K--2.51,587
- 10449 Neland St Raleigh, NC$208K32.51,664
- 10444 Neland St Raleigh, NC$198K231,752
- 10421 Cokesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,597
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!