1043 Crane Pt, Elgin, IL 60124
Sold on 7/30/12: $132,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- School District46
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID92195003
- High SchoolSOUTH ELGIN HIGH SCHOOL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolABBOTT MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0629428016
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow593
- Elementary SchoolOTTER CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$171,633||$154K – $192K||+$486||$100||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,605/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$35||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60124 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60124 homes, this home is valued 33.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.1% greater than in Dekalb, and 430.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
Neighborhood for 1043 Crane Pt
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005