- Built in 2006
- 107 days on Zillow
- Views: 790 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $329
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $307,100
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: A2059291
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Approval Information \ Application Fee Required, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Style \ Townhouse Condo, Type of Property \ Townhouse, Unit View \ Garden View, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer, Garage Description \ Attached, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Equipment\Appliances \ Wall Oven, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Construction Type \ Concrete Block Construction, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Equipment\Appliances \ Trash Compactor, Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats, Amenities \ Bbq\Picnic Area, Restrictions \ No Trucks\Rv'S, Parking Description \ Street Parking, Exterior Features \ Barbeque, Unit Design \ Tri Level, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease 1st Year, Section \ 38, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Amenities \ Private Pool, Pet Restrictions \ Dog Ok, Restrictions \ See Broker Remarks, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-123-0110
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141381230110
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 72568989
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-510K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Little Havana home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Little Havana homes, this home is 188.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 933 SW 11th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.