- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 746 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $253,228
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 1542557
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 415 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Ground Mounted? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Family Room Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Exterior Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Short Sale \ Yes, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bath Desc \ Tub\Shower Combo, Interior Description \ Blinds, House Faces \ East, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Living Room Description \ Formal, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Kitchen Description \ Garden Window, Area \ 505 - South West, Elementary School 3-5 \ Ries Aldeane Comito, Elementary School K-2 \ Ries Aldeane Comito, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,267 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17626810012
- Zillow Home ID: 79880779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-209K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Enterprise home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Enterprise homes, this home is 25.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Las Vegas, and 180% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.