- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 434, Jacksonville, FL 322461 bed, 1 bath, 730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1677275566
- Zillow Home ID: 82053107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10435 Midtown Parkway UNIT 434
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Jacksonville, and 210.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 435 Jacksonville, FL$116K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 430 Jacksonville, FL$109K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 438 Jacksonville, FL$114K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 429 Jacksonville, FL$145K321,485
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 439 Jacksonville, FL$112K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 427 Jacksonville, FL$114K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 426 Jacksonville, FL$116K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 425 Jacksonville, FL$125K221,291
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 335 Jacksonville, FL$109K221,181
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!