10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 461, Jacksonville, FL 322461 bed, 1 bath, 730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 551 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 654597
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 730 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1677275620
- Zillow Home ID: 82033832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10435 Midtown Parkway UNIT 461
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windy Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 241.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- -- beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, 1 baths
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 460 Jacksonville, FL$117K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 462 Jacksonville, FL$122K221,250
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 458 Jacksonville, FL$105K221,253
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 404 Jacksonville, FL$124K321,485
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 405 Jacksonville, FL$122K221,291
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 403 Jacksonville, FL$111K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 406 Jacksonville, FL$105K221,188
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 465 Jacksonville, FL$126K221,291
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 401 Jacksonville, FL$108K221,181
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 408 Jacksonville, FL$105K221,194
- 10435 Midtown Pkwy UNIT 455 Jacksonville, FL$119K221,291
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.