10438 203rd St, Jamaica, NY 11412
Sold on 10/9/12: $352,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,772 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $352,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow524
- Last Remodel Year1925
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width30
- Parcel #109020027
- School DistrictCommunity District 29
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID32155188
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$336,437||$310K – $370K||-$2,977||$189||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,969/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||+$26||$1.11||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Hollis home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for New York as a whole. Among Hollis homes, this home is valued 12.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 777.8% higher than in New York, and 53% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
Neighborhood for 10438 203rd Street
- 10436 203rd St Jamaica, NY$341K----1,772
- 10432 203rd St Jamaica, NY$356K----1,740
- 20215 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$342K----1,496
- 20213 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$339K31.51,496
- 20217 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$339K----1,496
- 20211 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$340K32.01,496
- 20219 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$341K----1,496
- 10430 203rd St Jamaica, NY$418K----1,772
- 20209 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$346K----1,496
- 20207 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$406K----1,496
- 10426 203rd St Jamaica, NY$361K----1,772
- 10437 202nd St Jamaica, NY$421K----1,608
- 10435 202nd St Jamaica, NY$349K----1,668
- 20205 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$341K----1,496
- 10431 202nd St Jamaica, NY$316K33.01,668
- 10424 203rd St Jamaica, NY$361K----1,772
- 20213 109th Ave Saint Albans, NY$316K31.5--
- 20213 109th Ave Saint Albans, NY$306K31.5--
- 20203 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$348K----1,496
- 202nd St Queens, NY--------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005