10438 Dunsford Dr, Lone Tree, CO 801244 beds, 4 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $552,865
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 794 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 0410182
- Zillow Home ID: 13459615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10438 Dunsford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% lower than in Lone Tree, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 10426 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$842K444,563
- 10450 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$764K444,325
- 10412 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$732K544,387
- 10462 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$795K444,436
- 10431 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$792K444,350
- 10441 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$785K444,341
- 10415 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$822K656,148
- 10453 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$760K444,563
- 10400 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$811K446,592
- 10463 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$823K446,656
- 10397 Weeden Pl Littleton, CO$562K332,877
- 10390 Weeden Pl Littleton, CO$588K545,386
- 10475 Dunsford Dr Lone Tree, CO$774K444,520
- 10461 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$800K446,572
- 10475 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$861K556,704
- 10449 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$919K556,898
- 10396 Dunsford Dr Littleton, CO$684K52.55,382
- 10385 Weeden Pl Lone Tree, CO$624K443,720
- 10505 Lieter Pl Littleton, CO$820K444,436
- 10376 Weeden Pl Littleton, CO$602K545,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!