10439 Healy St, Santee, CA 920714 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $373,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 3782806700
- Zillow Home ID: 16875763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10439 Healy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Santee, and 49.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92071 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 459,122 sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 10433 Healy St Santee, CA$436K421,610
- 10445 Healy St Santee, CA$429K421,387
- 10628 Healy Ct Santee, CA$500K421,787
- 10629 Healy Way Santee, CA$415K321,310
- 10427 Healy St Santee, CA$425K421,387
- 10438 Healy St Santee, CA$410K421,387
- 10444 Healy St Santee, CA$406K321,310
- 10432 Healy St Santee, CA$404K421,250
- 10637 Healy Way Santee, CA$447K421,387
- 10450 Healy St Santee, CA$402K421,250
- 10636 Healy Ct Santee, CA$449K421,387
- 10426 Healy St Santee, CA$430K321,311
- 10617 Healy Ct Santee, CA$455K421,811
- 10420 Healy St Santee, CA$419K421,387
- 10627 Healy Ct Santee, CA$470K321,574
- 10570 Santana St Santee, CA$430K321,316
- 10437 Len Way Santee, CA$389K321,118
- 10635 Healy Ct Santee, CA$465K421,691
- 10571 Santana St Santee, CA$434K421,371
- 10443 Len Way Santee, CA$412K421,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292