1044 Tortuga Dr, Pensacola, FL 325344 beds, 2 baths, 1,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $173,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,923 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 231S301000090001
- Zillow Home ID: 80759062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1044 Tortuga Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% greater than in Pensacola, and 205.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32534 home values.
- 1048 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$123K--2.51,463
- 1040 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$149K431,795
- 1052 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$128K----1,496
- Untreiner Ave Pensacola, FL$164K--3.52,246
- Elliott St Pensacola, FL$172K--3.52,272
- 1045 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$147K--2.51,622
- 1024 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$150K----2,009
- 1049 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$158K----1,735
- 1041 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$151K--2.51,689
- 1020 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$126K--2.51,769
- 1053 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$154K--2.51,699
- 1016 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$140K--2.51,795
- 1037 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$148K--2.51,905
- 1204 Elliott St Pensacola, FL$155K432,080
- 1208 Elliott St Pensacola, FL$199K--3.52,303
- 1200 Elliott St Pensacola, FL$175K--3.52,134
- 1033 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$157K----1,704
- 1012 Tortuga Dr Pensacola, FL$146K321,612
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292