- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1044 Yorktown Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940873 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Local shopping, Starbucks and amenities with in easy walking distance. Great neighborhood! 1/4 mile from easy access to 85 N/S at Fremont ave.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 709 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $271,500
- Price/sqft: $849
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- RV Parking
- Indoor laundry room, boat/RV parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 20229016
- Zillow Home ID: 19540971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1044 Yorktown Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the De Anza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in Sunnyvale, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help De Anza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
- 1050 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.39M421,839
- Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M321,436
- 1045 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.39M321,644
- 1039 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M321,438
- 1056 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.33M321,644
- 1032 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.2M321,436
- 1051 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.26M321,438
- 1033 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.24M421,440
- 1058 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.52M42.52,188
- 1050 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.3M321,644
- 1057 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.68M52.52,831
- 1062 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M321,368
- 1066 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.68M432,013
- 1026 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M321,436
- 1042 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.53M432,064
- 1042 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.62M43--
- 1027 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.21M321,438
- 1063 Yorktown Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.51M42.51,898
- 1074 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.57M321,644
- 1034 Westchester Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.57M532,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!