- Lot: 5,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,775 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $419,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: O5341737
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 638 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Water Frontage \ Pond, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Community Features \ Gated Community, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Water View \ Pond, Roof \ Tile, Interior Features \ Dry Bar
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 292431230001200
- Zillow Home ID: 118484265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $374-540K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32832 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Orlando Metro as a whole. Among 32832 homes, this home is 103.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 334.5% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 752.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10497 Henbury St|
Nearby Schools in Lake Hart
Moss Park Elementary (assigned)PK-50.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!