10445 Patrick Ave, Grand Bay, AL 36541
Sold on 7/17/13: $145,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,538 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $145,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump, Other
This like-new John Howard built brick home is located in an area eligible for USDA Financing at 0% Down Payment, so with a $2500 closing cost allowance from the seller you could move in with very little up front cost. Considering today's low interest rates your monthly payments could be very affordable also.
This home isn't just affordable; it's nice too. Really nice! It offers two separate living areas, vaulted ceiling, fireplace, open concept kitchen with breakfast area, a 2 car attached garage, screen porch, and a very private back yard which backs up to woods. It is also the best looking home in the neighborhood and a true value at only $147,900. New homes in the neighborhood are priced in the $160's and do not offer all the extras you get with this home. Call David Harris at 251-721-6300 for more details.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Laundry room, Office, Solarium / Atrium, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesScreen Porch, Storage Building, Playhouse, Woods View
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID71020904
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow157
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Neighborhood NameSouthern Oaks
- Parcel #R023408280000014041
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$142,839||$136K – $150K||-$111||$92||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,035/mo||$859 – $1.1K/mo||+$5||$0.67||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 36541 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Grand Bay as a whole. Among 36541 homes, this home is valued 33.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36541 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% higher than in Grand Bay, and 183.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36541 home values.
Neighborhood for 10445 Patrick Avenue
- 10485 Patrick Ave Grand Bay, AL$142K32.01,506
- 5250 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$144K32.01,731
- 5276 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$143K42.01,585
- 5153 Wear Rd Grand Bay, AL$120K--3.02,156
- 5181 Eagle Point Dr Grand Bay, AL$141K42.02,206
- 5325 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$50K------
- 5335 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$46K------
- 5310 Steward Ct Grand Bay, AL$142K32.01,683
- 10545 Patrick Ave Grand Bay, AL$139K32.01,800
- 2 Hamilton Oaks Ln Mobile, AL--------
- 5315 Steward Ct Grand Bay, AL$142K32.01,627
- 10540 Patrick Ave Grand Bay, AL$148K42.01,959
- 5345 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$129K----1,548
- 10550 Patrick Ave Grand Bay, AL$142K32.01,765
- 5190 Eagle Point Dr Grand Bay, AL$145K42.02,109
- 5015 Dawes Rd Theodore, AL$123K--2.02,112
- 5372 Leann Dr Grand Bay, AL$148K32.01,625
- 5140 Eagle Point Dr Grand Bay, AL$162K44.02,058
- 5350 Steward Ct Grand Bay, AL$141K32.01,592
Nearby Schools in Grand Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005