1045 55th St, Oakland, CA 946082 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Golden Gate District in North Oakland welcomes nearby neighbors from Berkeley and Emeryville with a shining example of the best this city has to offer. Anchored by the architecturally impressive Golden Gate Library, this Oakland neighborhood proudly shows off its eclectic diversity.
Stretched along San Pablo Avenue, connecting Emeryville and Berkeley, the Golden Gate District is full of classic Victorians, Craftsmans and bungalows from the early 1900s. Back then, the area was a town called Klinknerville, before becoming the town of Golden Gate, which was annexed by Oakland. And, the Golden Gate Library has stood impressively through all those changes. Originally established in 1899, the current branch was built back in 1918 with funding from the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. Its remarkable Georgian Revival style has drawn in readers and neighbors for nearly 100 years. The library is a true community center, offering many services and events and serving as a meeting place for the many residents of the neighborhood.
The San Pablo commercial area between 53rd Street and 67th Street is designated by colorful concrete pylons welcoming you to the Golden Gate District. The neighborhood?s diversity is reflected by longtime businesses like Amber Flooring alongside a variety of yoga and meditation studios. If you need your motorcycle worked on while getting a tattoo and gorging on all-you-can-eat waffles, then Godspeed is the place for you. And, the Golden Gate District welcomes new kid on the block The Actual Café, which is uber-bike-friendly and a great place to turn off your laptop and iPhone to meet actual people in an actual café and have actual conversations.
- Lot: 2,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $363,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,007 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 013 118702600
- Zillow Home ID: 24751988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1045 55th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% greater than in Oakland, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94608 home values.
- 1041 55th St Oakland, CA$800K432,583
- 1048 54th St Oakland, CA$817K532,420
- 1037 55th St Oakland, CA$527K211,084
- 1044 54th St APT A Oakland, CA$1.72M444,120
- 1033 55th St Oakland, CA$522K21.51,154
- 1042 55th St Oakland, CA$478K21979
- 1048 55th St Oakland, CA$469K31.5890
- 1040 54th St Oakland, CA$546K211,180
- 1036 55th St Oakland, CA$463K21900
- 55th St Oakland, CA$478K21979
- 1029 55th St Oakland, CA$816K31.52,439
- 1057 55th St Oakland, CA$613K522,093
- 1032 55th St Oakland, CA$462K11867
- 5501 Gaskill St Oakland, CA$610K431,956
- 1036 54th St Oakland, CA$531K211,222
- 1054 54th St Oakland, CA$845K42.52,308
- 1028 55th St Oakland, CA$584K442,063
- 5509 Gaskill St Oakland, CA$548K321,602
- 1049 54th St Oakland, CA$517K211,114
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292