1045 Crimson Creek Dr, Lexington, KY 405094 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $247,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- HOA, 12 Arborvitae trees have been planted in backyard to enhance privacy.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,328 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19331020
- Zillow Home ID: 77540817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1045 Crimson Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% greater than in Lexington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40509 home values.
- 1041 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$225K--2.52,008
- 1049 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$265K43.53,145
- 1037 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$220K--2.52,262
- 1053 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$276K443,168
- 1072 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$269K--2.52,838
- 1068 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$216K--2.52,194
- 1076 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$260K432,413
- 1064 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$232K--2.52,396
- 1033 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$209K--2.52,037
- 1048 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$201K42.52,137
- 1044 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$177K321,600
- 1052 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$189K42.52,023
- 1057 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$233K--2.52,276
- 1060 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$257K--2.52,334
- 1056 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$181K321,750
- 1040 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$207K--2.52,491
- 1080 Ramblewood Way Lexington, KY$218K--2.52,021
- 1029 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$194K--2.51,900
- 1060 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$189K--2.52,010
- 1036 Crimson Creek Dr Lexington, KY$171K--21,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!