1045 E Cloud Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850866 beds, 5 baths, 3,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Add'l Property Use \ Other (See Remarks), Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 4, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 1.9 Acres, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dining Area \ Other (See Remarks), Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Desert Mountain, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Other (See Remarks), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wire (See Remarks), Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Firepit, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, Heating \ Other (See Remarks), High School \ Boulder Creek High Anthem, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ Y, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Desert Mountain Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Detached, Parking Features \ Gated Parking, Parking Features \ Over Height Garage, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ County Services, Sewer \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Septic, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,872 sqft
- Parcel #: 21152046C
- Zillow Home ID: 7977751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1045 E Cloud Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Anthem, and 38.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85086 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anthem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85086 home values.
- 1031 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$358K--22,725
- 1105 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$243K211,104
- 36025 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ$235K321,324
- 36002 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$271K321,560
- 1036 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$294K----1,732
- 36023 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ$286K322,773
- 1115 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$222K--2.751,152
- 1034 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$344K432,344
- 1106 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$259K--21,520
- 1011 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$341K--2.51,868
- 36029 N 10th St Anthem, AZ$341K421,700
- 36014 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$306K--1.51,988
- 1116 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$284K--21,430
- 1016 E Cloud Rd Phoenix, AZ$265K--2.51,160
- 36011 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ$443K325,053
- 35843 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ$261K21960
- 35844 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$244K221,492
- 36040 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$322K----1,766
- 36248 N 11th St Phoenix, AZ$289K321,748
- 36235 N 11th St Phoenix, AZ$361K--2.52,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!