1045 Monroe St, Denver, CO 802062 beds, 1 bath, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Parcel #: 0501405015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13326879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1045 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.2% less than in Denver, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1041 Monroe St Denver, CO$399K42.51,320
- 1059 Monroe St Denver, CO$478K321,850
- 1033 Monroe St Denver, CO$290K21774
- 1063 Monroe St Denver, CO$361K211,300
- 1069 Monroe St Denver, CO$615K331,898
- 1075 Monroe St Denver, CO$425K321,609
- 1021 Monroe St Denver, CO$468K421,736
- 1046 Madison St Denver, CO$377K211,105
- 1052 Madison St Denver, CO$524K222,218
- 1040 Madison St Denver, CO$372K211,105
- 1034 Madison St Denver, CO$309K21915
- 1058 Madison St Denver, CO$361K311,095
- 3508 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$219K21636
- 1030 Madison St Denver, CO$289K21748
- 1013 Monroe St Denver, CO$457K231,748
- 1050 Monroe St Denver, CO$452K221,285
- 1024 Madison St Denver, CO$340K22748
- 3504 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$218K21638
- 1040 Monroe St Denver, CO$507K41.752,067
- 1054 Monroe St Denver, CO$372K211,236
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292