1045 Waverly Rd, Gladwyne, PA 190358 beds, 12 baths, 17,913 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2006 for $7,275,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- MLS #: 6404781
- Finished basement, 4650 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 700 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 27
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 17,913 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 320
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 400064632002
- Zillow Home ID: 71502862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1045 Waverly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 178.6% greater than in Lower Merion Township, and 49.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19035 home values.
- 1041 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.32M43.55,276
- 1101 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.31M53.54,397
- 976 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.71M610.510,452
- 980 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.39M678,718
- 1035 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.17M33.53,307
- 972 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.43M578,018
- 985 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA--------
- 1111 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.27M888,028
- 1108 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$976K443,600
- 981 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$3.16M710.510,581
- 971 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.02M455,977
- 977 Idlewild Rd Gladwyne, PA$2.41M6109,090
- 447 Howard Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.3M354,513
- 1115 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA--------
- 504 Scott Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.29M43.53,596
- 1119 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$874K42.53,323
- 520 Scott Rd Gladwyne, PA$753K43.52,866
- 512 Scott Rd Gladwyne, PA$576K42.52,328
- 524 Scott Rd Gladwyne, PA$568K432,731
- 1029 Waverly Rd Gladwyne, PA$1.35M665,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!