- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10457 114th St, Jamaica, NY 114191,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $406,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 095370061
- Zillow Home ID: 32126069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10457 114th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% higher than in New York, and 64.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10455 114th St Jamaica, NY$384K----1,190
- 10459 114th St Jamaica, NY$579K542,160
- 10453 114th St Jamaica, NY$386K----1,190
- 10461 114th St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,152
- 10451 114th St Jamaica, NY$424K----1,190
- 10463 114th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,152
- 10447 114th St Jamaica, NY$468K----1,616
- 10465 114th St Jamaica, NY$374K----864
- 10450 115th St Jamaica, NY$492K----1,728
- 10443 114th St Jamaica, NY$347K----1,616
- 10467 114th St Jamaica, NY$406K321,210
- 10448 115th St Jamaica, NY$576K----1,936
- 10454 115th St Jamaica, NY$464K----1,728
- 10446 115th St Jamaica, NY$412K----1,536
- 10458 115th St Jamaica, NY$460K----1,642
- 10442 115th St Jamaica, NY$385K----1,536
- 10441 114th St Jamaica, NY$363K----1,376
- 10473 114th St Jamaica, NY$576K----2,760
- 10460 115th St Jamaica, NY$355K----1,728
- 10440 115th St Jamaica, NY$545K----1,842
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292