1046 Jeter Ave, Fountain Hill, PA 180153 beds, 1 bath, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This neighborhood is friendly and community-oriented. Find neighbors out jogging, walking their dogs or strolling with kids. Only minutes away from downtown and major shopping, this is a quiet community that is well established and multi-generational.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: On street
- Sun Room, Inlaid Hardwood Floors, New Kitchen Appliances, Washer, Dryer
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 642712604000 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9627402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1046 Jeter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% lower than in Fountain Hill, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fountain Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 1048 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$90K411,560
- 1038 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$138K311,215
- 1050 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$94K41.51,410
- 1052 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$95K421,680
- 1054 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$114K411,680
- 1046 Hill St Fountain Hill, PA$100K22912
- 860 Kieffer St Fountain Hill, PA$136K311,125
- 1030 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$86K311,680
- 867 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$86K21.5964
- 865 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$86K21964
- 863 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$70K21980
- 1056 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$147K311,980
- 861 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$87K21964
- 1028 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$84K311,611
- 859 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$89K21964
- 1037 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$163K322,104
- 857 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$91K21964
- 855 N Hoffert St Fountain Hill, PA$82K21892
- 850 Kieffer St Fountain Hill, PA$140K41.51,836
- 1043 Jeter Ave Fountain Hill, PA$96K311,569
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!