1046 Manono St, Hilo, HI 967203 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Construction quality: 3.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Parcel #: 3220270420000
- Zillow Home ID: 546522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1046 Manono Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% lower than in Hilo Metro, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 96720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hilo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1028 Manono St Hilo, HI$252K21952
- 1072 Manono St Hilo, HI$135K311,380
- 305 E Lanikaula St Hilo, HI$259K311,436
- 1049 Mililani St # B Hilo, HI$175K31960
- 1031B Mililani St Hilo, HI$510K73.53,672
- 287 E Lanikaula St Hilo, HI$189K622,338
- 1006 Manono St Hilo, HI$162K311,224
- 1084 Manono St Hilo, HI$169K311,262
- 1027 Manono St Hilo, HI$308K32.51,152
- 289 E Lanikaula St Hilo, HI$192K321,489
- 1049 Mililani St Hilo, HI$190K31896
- 1013 Mililani St Hilo, HI$454K53.51,920
- 1067 Mililani St Hilo, HI$159K31819
- 1045 Manono St Hilo, HI$190K311,116
- 1031 Mililani St Hilo, HI$609K422,528
- 988 Manono St Hilo, HI$226K521,632
- 1005 Mililani St Hilo, HI$243K31998
- 275A E Lanikaula St Hilo, HI$432K642,944
- 1009 Manono St Hilo, HI$354K321,272
- 1027 Manono St # A Hilo, HI$135K311,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292