1046 N 1760 W, Provo, UT 84604
Sold on 4/17/13:
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,750 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Apr 2013
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Realtors with potential buyers welcome.
Please, no realtors soliciting seller listing only.
Nice, friendly neighborhood. Great for walking and plenty of green area for playing and frolicking.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesClubhouse with indoor pool/spa, great room, and exercise room.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year2000
- Neighborhood NameParkridge
- Parcel #493620097
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53355817
- Days on Zillow369
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- Garage Size592
- Construction Quality6.0
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1046 N 1760 W
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provo home values.
- 1034 N 1760 W Provo, UT$337K32.53,394
- 1058 N 1760 W Provo, UT$268K32.52,052
- 1022 N 1760 W Provo, UT$299K32.52,132
- 1068 N 1760 W Provo, UT$239K42.51,876
- 1014 N 1760 W Provo, UT$256K32.52,046
- 1079 Grand Ave Provo, UT$234K43.01,621
- 1792 W 1010 N Provo, UT$154K32.51,358
- 1111 Grand Ave Provo, UT$227K52.51,605
- 1775 W 1060 N Provo, UT$153K32.51,358
- 1076 N 1760 W Provo, UT$136K22.01,112
- 1794 W 1010 N Provo, UT$152K32.51,358
- 1777 W 1060 N Provo, UT$141K22.51,088
- 1796 W 1010 N Provo, UT$162K32.51,350
- 1119 Grand Ave Provo, UT$240K53.01,810
- 994 N 1760 W Provo, UT$247K32.51,901
- 1798 W 1010 N Provo, UT$124K21.51,070
- 1779 W 1060 N Provo, UT$153K32.51,358
- 1084 N 1760 W Provo, UT$141K32.01,246
- 1802 W 1010 N Provo, UT$140K33.01,350
Nearby Schools in Provo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292