1046 N 1760 W, Provo, UT 846043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Realtors with potential buyers welcome.
Please, no realtors soliciting seller listing only.
Nice, friendly neighborhood. Great for walking and plenty of green area for playing and frolicking.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 592 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse with indoor pool/spa, great room, and exercise room.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 493620097
- Zillow Home ID: 53355817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1046 N 1760 W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Provo, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 84604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Provo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84604 home values.
- 1034 N 1760 W Provo, UT$236K32.53,394
- 1058 N 1760 W Provo, UT$237K32.52,052
- 1022 N 1760 W Provo, UT$249K32.52,132
- 1068 N 1760 W Provo, UT$215K42.51,876
- 1014 N 1760 W Provo, UT$219K32.52,046
- 1079 Grand Ave Provo, UT$226K431,621
- 1792 W 1010 N Provo, UT$155K32.51,358
- 1111 Grand Ave Provo, UT$223K52.51,605
- 1775 W 1060 N Provo, UT$146K32.51,358
- 1076 N 1760 W Provo, UT$150K221,112
- 1794 W 1010 N Provo, UT$149K32.51,358
- 1777 W 1060 N Provo, UT$126K22.51,088
- 1796 W 1010 N Provo, UT$154K32.51,350
- 1119 Grand Ave Provo, UT$249K531,810
- 994 N 1760 W Provo, UT$216K32.51,901
- 1798 W 1010 N Provo, UT$119K21.51,070
- 1779 W 1060 N Provo, UT$149K32.51,358
- 1084 N 1760 W Provo, UT$151K321,246
- 1802 W 1010 N Provo, UT$145K331,350
Nearby Schools in Provo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292