- Built in 2007
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,273 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $255/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $996,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $766
- MLS #: 15924679
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- View: Other View
- Rooms: Other
- Security Safety: Fire Sprinklers
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Security Safety: Automatic Gate
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Will Consider Lease YN: Y
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4229003092
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 114416625
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $780-935K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1046 Princeton Dr|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.