10465 Eastpark Woods Dr, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2 baths, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,574 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: 500 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Carpeting, Ceramic Tile Flooring, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082431482500450
- Zillow Home ID: 71059943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10465 Eastpark Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.3% lower than in Orlando, and 76.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Park home values.
- 10473 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$207K421,888
- 10457 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$207K321,711
- 10481 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$187K321,566
- 10449 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$221K42.52,327
- 10542 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$190K42--
- 10489 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$207K331,888
- 10472 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$256K42.52,299
- 10450 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$300K53.52,775
- 10441 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$216K321,888
- 10480 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$208K321,711
- 10433 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$212K321,888
- 10494 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$210K421,944
- 10505 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$197K321,674
- 10500 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$249K33.52,282
- 10416 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL$239K42.52,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292