10465 SE Ellis St, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $190,500
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Hardwoods, natural light, high ceilings, open floor plan, end of street location
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R577023
- Zillow Home ID: 72259709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10465 Se Ellis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lents market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% higher than in Portland, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lents home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
- 10457 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$177K--21,592
- 10419 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$183K411,384
- 5544 SE 104th Ave Portland, OR$234K531,550
- 10422 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$101K11432
- 10435 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$185K411,402
- 5532 SE 104th Ave Portland, OR$162K31.51,066
- 5604 SE 104th Ave Portland, OR$175K221,004
- 10436 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$148K11732
- 10430 SE Harold St Portland, OR$191K--21,492
- 10449 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$172K321,138
- 10403 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$205K211,008
- 10444 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$134K21594
- 10410 SE Harold St Portland, OR$171K211,252
- 10438 SE Harold St Portland, OR$189K421,492
- 10404 SE Harold St Portland, OR$175K31.51,103
- SE Reedway St Portland, OR--------
- 10446 SE Harold St Portland, OR$184K421,372
- 10357 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$145K21752
- 5527 SE 104th Ave Portland, OR$156K311,100
- 10358 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$169K211,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!