10471 Winghaven Dr, Noblesville, IN 460606 beds, 5.5 baths, 7,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Magnificent Premier French Country Architectural details throughout this "Best of Show" home winning eight awards at Home-A-Rama! Unbelievable attention to detail you must see to appreciate. Grand two story Foyer welcomes your guests with gorgeous hardwood floors, enticing columns, great open feeling. Your dream Kitchen with Wolf appliances, sub zero refrigerator, center island, Breakfast Bar, walk-in Pantry, Butler's Pantry, hardwood floors. Hearth Room with floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplace, picturesque tray ceiling. Inviting Breakfast Room with door out to covered Patio with cathedral ceilings and chandelier overlooks the Pond. Formal Dining Room with tray ceiling, chandelier. Great Room with floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplace, chandelier, hardwood floors, tray ceiling. Stunning Office with built-ins, another unique tray ceiling, window seat, large window. Master Suite on main level with tray ceiling, ceiling fan, walk-in closet. Master Bath features a mural over tub with chandelier, dual vanities, large walk-in shower with gorgeous tile, windows. Large Laundry Room with dry cleaning unit, windows, sink, folding area, cabinets. Bedroom Three or large Bonus Room with raised ceiling, built-ins, ceiling fan, Jack 'n Jill Bath shares with Bedroom Two. Bedrooms Four and Five both with tray ceilings. Theater Room in Basement, magnificent Bar great for entertaining, unique Sitting Area, Billiard Room, Exercise Room with mirrors, Wine Room, "Club Bath", sixth Bedroom with full Bath. Back Patio overlooks the large back Yard professionally landscaped with view of Pond. Four car Garage with epoxy floor, built-ins. Your home will become your very own private oasis!!
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $55
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $924,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces, 800 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Theater Room, Basement Sitting Area, Covered Patio, Pond View, Surround Sound
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,938 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-11-08-014-013.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 99127515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10471 Winghaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
- 10463 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$481K43.54,030
- 10507 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$436K43.53,654
- 10451 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$777K55.56,121
- 10537 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$600K43.53,954
- 10498 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$1.26M43.56,500
- 10534 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN--Studio----
- 10420 Golden Bear Way Noblesville, IN$640K43.55,933
- 10570 Winghaven Dr Noblesville, IN$753K32.54,997
- 10410 Golden Bear Way Noblesville, IN$520K43.54,030
- 10585 Golden Bear Way Noblesville, IN$427K333,890
- 16054 Tenor Way Noblesville, IN$221K42.52,872
- 16066 Tenor Way Noblesville, IN$212K42.52,318
- 16064 Tenor Way Noblesville, IN$209K42.53,595
- 16068 Tenor Way Noblesville, IN$142K321,502
- 10400 Golden Bear Way Noblesville, IN--Studio----
- 16072 Tenor Way Noblesville, IN$169K322,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!