10474 Hole Ave, Riverside, CA 92505
For Sale: $299,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,884 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1959
- Last Sold:Oct 2008 for $170,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Days on Zillow110
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Garage Size396
- MLS #PW13166775
- Parcel #143201005
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictRiverside Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17803322
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$284,423||$265K – $310K||+$6,773||$150||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,750/mo||$1.5K – $1.9K/mo||+$6||$0.93||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Riverside home values will increase 18.9% next year, compared to a 21.2% increase for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among Riverside homes, this home is 13.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% greater than in Riverside Metro, and 25.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
Neighborhood for 10474 Hole Avenue
- 10480 Hole Ave Riverside, CA$207K32.01,125
- 10458 Hole Ave Riverside, CA$206K42.01,125
- 10491 Bryan St Riverside, CA$211K32.01,125
- 10451 Wagner Way Riverside, CA$176K--2.01,010
- 10448 Hole Ave Riverside, CA$169K21.0720
- 4268 Baggett Dr Riverside, CA$195K32.01,110
- 4272 Baggett Dr Riverside, CA$254K42.01,568
- 4259 Baggett Dr Riverside, CA$257K42.01,600
- 10434 Palmento Dr Riverside, CA$195K32.01,110
- 4307 Ardsley Ct Riverside, CA$254K22.01,679
- 10489 Granger Ct Riverside, CA$206K32.01,125
- 4089 Lively St Riverside, CA$234K42.01,534
- 10430 Wagner Way Riverside, CA$243K32.751,010
- 10593 Cass St Riverside, CA$223K32.01,178
- 4319 Mobley Ave Riverside, CA$249K42.01,568
- 10421 Wagner Way Riverside, CA$277K32.01,850
- 4327 Ardsley Ct Riverside, CA$213K31.01,306
- 4329 Mobley Ave Riverside, CA$264K32.01,651
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005