10475 Casselberry S, Huntley, IL 601424 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 911 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $241,531
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Partial basement, 1266 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1827404008
- Zillow Home ID: 61098487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10475 Casselberry S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Huntley, and 641.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60142 home values.
- 10465 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$226K442,163
- 10485 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$179K----1,270
- 10474 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$242K----2,516
- 10484 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$150K321,186
- 10476 Dawson St Huntley, IL$225K42.52,460
- 10464 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$209K32.51,990
- 10486 Dawson St Huntley, IL$252K42.52,811
- 10455 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$212K33.52,100
- 10732 Preston Pkwy Huntley, IL$228K----2,496
- 10466 Dawson St Huntley, IL$231K----2,516
- 10494 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$201K----1,994
- 10496 Dawson St Huntley, IL$225K42.52,188
- 10473 Casselberry N Huntley, IL$152K321,900
- 10454 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$163K----1,269
- 10742 Preston Pkwy Huntley, IL$226K----1,976
- 10463 Casselberry N Huntley, IL$164K----1,252
- 10445 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$220K----2,163
- 10456 Dawson St Huntley, IL$201K321,899
- 10504 Casselberry S Huntley, IL$248K3--1,545
- 10483 Casselberry N Huntley, IL$237K52.53,500
Nearby Schools in Huntley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.