10477 Kristen Park Dr, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: O5196719
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,549 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052431249200590
- Zillow Home ID: 71057107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10477 Kristen Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 123.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% less than in Orlando, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Park home values.
- 10465 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$273K43.52,795
- 10483 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$276K32.52,707
- Lake District Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 10489 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$258K322,707
- 10459 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$255K32.52,707
- 9703 Old Patina Way Orlando, FL$233K321,842
- 10495 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$220K3--2,102
- 9700 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$215K421,842
- 10451 Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$295K42.52,682
- 9680 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$241K322,707
- 9709 Old Patina Way Orlando, FL$275K42.52,810
- 10357 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$224K32.51,771
- 10333 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$217K32.51,650
- 9702 Old Patina Way Orlando, FL$280K42.53,011
- 9708 Old Patina Way Orlando, FL$227K322
- 9708 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$252K432,497
- Kristen Park Dr Orlando, FL$258K322,707
- 9715 Old Patina Way Orlando, FL$243K422,359
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!