- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1048 4th St, Woodland, CA 956953 beds, 2 baths, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Parcel #: 006541008000
- Zillow Home ID: 16512558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1048 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95695 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Woodland, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95695 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95695 home values.
- 1046 4th St Woodland, CA$236K------
- 1108 4th St Woodland, CA$199K------
- 1044 4th St Woodland, CA$254K------
- 1112 4th St Woodland, CA$233K------
- 1024 4th St Woodland, CA$204K21894
- 1119 3rd St Woodland, CA$221K321,200
- 1031 3rd St Woodland, CA$238K------
- 1010 4th St Woodland, CA$201K------
- 1012 4th St Woodland, CA$202K------
- 1116 4th St Woodland, CA$236K------
- 1121 3rd St Woodland, CA$234K------
- 1027 3rd St Woodland, CA$237K----1,140
- 1020 4th St Woodland, CA$241K------
- 1123 3rd St Woodland, CA$364K321,620
- 1107 4th St Woodland, CA$255K------
- 1023 3rd St Woodland, CA$207K----1,260
- 1120 4th St Woodland, CA$248K------
- 1125 3rd St Woodland, CA$200K------
- 1014 4th St Woodland, CA$251K------
- 1021 4th St Woodland, CA$244K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292