- Lot: 6,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 223 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 5213367
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mesa High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13921096
- Zillow Home ID: 7630261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Community Fiesta home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Community Fiesta homes, this home is 23.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Community Fiesta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.5% greater than in Mesa, and 252.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Community Fiesta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Community Fiesta home values.
- 1248 E 5th Ave3 beds, 2 baths
1,321 sqft, 6,459 sqft lot, built in 1955
|1052 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$102K||--||1||1,036|
|1034 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$147K||3||2||1,523|
|1056 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$94K||--||1||856|
|1018 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$91K||--||1||896|
|1043 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$93K||3||1||925|
|1035 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,566|
|556 S Spencer Mesa, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,114|
|1047 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$93K||--||1||540|
|1035 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$140K||4||2||1,643|
|1053 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$127K||--||2||1,476|
|1037 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$138K||--||--||1,352|
|1012 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$93K||--||1||896|
|1039 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$125K||--||--||1,196|
|1060 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$87K||--||1||704|
|1029 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$109K||3||2||1,108|
|1055 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,176|
|1027 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$128K||--||2||1,480|
|1061 E Vine Ave Mesa, AZ||$135K||--||2||1,556|
|1006 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$108K||--||1||1,148|
|1023 E 6th Ave Mesa, AZ||$94K||--||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!