1048 Garfield St, Denver, CO 802065 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
With a mix of Victorian, Craftsman & Dutch Colonial architecture, and proximity to downtown Denver, Congress Park is one of Denver's most sought after neighborhoods. Walk or roll to the boutiques, locally owned shops & restaurants along 12th Avenue, or take a dip in the Congress Park Pool where friends and families congregate all summer long. With award-winning schools and community spirit, this is truly a neighborhood experience,
- Lot: 6,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1216 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Radiant heat in all tiled floors, gorgeous sun room, guest suite, mature trees
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Parcel #: 0501403022000
- Zillow Home ID: 13326848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1048 Garfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Congress Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in Denver, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1044 Garfield St Denver, CO$386K311,193
- 1050 Garfield St Denver, CO$557K422,726
- 1038 Garfield St Denver, CO$353K311,241
- 1058 Garfield St Denver, CO$564K322,735
- 1020 Garfield St Denver, CO$372K311,421
- 1064 Garfield St Denver, CO$310K311,054
- 1066 Garfield St Denver, CO$264K21845
- 1014 Garfield St Denver, CO$432K331,128
- 1043 Jackson St Denver, CO$428K321,035
- 1051 Jackson St Denver, CO$467K321,752
- 1037 Jackson St Denver, CO$351K211,177
- 1029 Jackson St Denver, CO$408K221,042
- 1070 Garfield St Denver, CO$501K321,763
- 1059 Jackson St Denver, CO$374K311,119
- 1008 Garfield St Denver, CO$405K221,126
- 1023 Jackson St Denver, CO$315K21936
- 1045 Garfield St Denver, CO$481K421,623
- 1065 Jackson St Denver, CO$581K432,042
- 1041 Garfield St Denver, CO$425K221,470
- 1049 Garfield St Denver, CO$425K211,100
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!