1048 Highland Dr, Del Mar, CA 920145 beds, 4 baths, 3,612 sqft
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 319 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $593,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- MLS #: 140017299
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,612 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2983904200
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16761023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1048 Highland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 189.1% greater than in Solana Beach, and 52.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92014 home values.
- 1046 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.54M333,247
- 1044 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.25M431,730
- 1050 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.31M321,653
- 1095 Woodside Way Del Mar, CA$1.58M443,409
- 1114 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.35M322,291
- 1085 Woodside Way Del Mar, CA$2.44M443,475
- 1042 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.25M321,540
- 1084 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.98M421,950
- 1120 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$2.47M554,332
- 1104 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.54M43.53,954
- 1070 Woodside Way Del Mar, CA$1.58M443,200
- 1036 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.18M331,448
- Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$2.23M32.53,112
- 610 Marine View Ave Del Mar, CA$1.43M221,508
- 1061 Woodside Way Del Mar, CA$1.47M321,944
- 1108 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$2.36M464,229
- 1115 Los Caballitos Del Mar, CA$1.76M42.53,302
- 1056 Woodside Way Del Mar, CA$2M443,523
- 1118 Highland Dr Del Mar, CA$1.91M422,635
- 1089 Los Caballitos Del Mar, CA$1.54M433,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!