1048 Little Creek Rd, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Hey, we are selling our home! This house is in an ideal location just minutes from S.R. 417 & S.R. 408 and just 12 minutes from the University of Central Florida. The split floor plan offers a spacious living room and kitchen with breakfast nook. The Master suite looks out to the swimming pool surrounded by palm trees and over 300 sq.ft. of backyard pavers for entertaining large crowds.
Some upgrades include; decorative crown molding, refurbished kitchen cabinets, laminate & tile floors throughout & built-in irrigation for the front and back yard. This house is ideal for newlyweds or retirees looking for a low maintenance home that like to relax by the pool. All appliances included. Don?t delay call today for an appointment today.
THIS IS A FOR SALE BY OWNER, WE ARE LOOKING FOR PRIVATE BUYERS ONLY, NO REALTORS.
*Note: We do ask that you are able to provide proof of lender pre-approval before scheduling an appointment. thanks!
Winding Creek Subdivision, 274 homes. Homeowners Association Fee: $147 per year.
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- swimming pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,214 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322231935002000
- Zillow Home ID: 46242881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1048 Little Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 573.1% higher than in Orange, and 1394.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 1042 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$167K321,288
- 1054 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$156K321,579
- 10129 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$151K321,536
- 1060 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$143K321,599
- 10125 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$149K321,518
- 10133 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$141K321,248
- 1036 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$154K321,702
- 1025 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$153K321,702
- 10121 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$143K321,327
- 10137 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$154K321,565
- 1030 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$174K321,750
- 1066 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$175K421,817
- 10117 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$191K332,038
- 1019 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$150K321,670
- 1032 Old Barn Rd Orlando, FL$199K421,815
- 1024 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$150K321,702
- 10141 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$149K321,518
- 1072 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$164K321,612
- 1018 Little Creek Rd Orlando, FL$159K321,440
- 10113 Marguex Dr Orlando, FL$150K321,509
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!